The Living Christ Lessons 1 & 2 - Chin, Eastern Khumi: Lemi
Is this recording useful?
Bible lessons on the life and ministry of Jesus Christ. Each use a selection of 8-12 pictures from the larger The Living Christ 120 picture series.
Program Number: 62610
Language name: Chin, Eastern Khumi: Lemi
1. The Birth of Christ and Picture 5: God's Promise to Abraham
2. Picture 7. The Angel Speaks to Mary
3. Picture 8. The Angel and Joseph
4. Picture 9. The Birth of Jesus
5. Picture 10. The Shepherds and the Angels
6. Song and Picture 11: The Shepherds Visit Baby Jesus
7. Picture 12. Simeon Prophesies about Jesus
8. Picture 13. The Visit of the Wise Men
9. Picture 19. Jesus Teaches Nicodemus
10. Song and Introduction to The Death of Christ
11. Picture 58. The Transfiguration of Jesus Christ
12. Picture 97. Jesus Anointed at Bethany
13. Picture 98. Judas Iscariot Betrays Jesus
14. Picture 100. Teaching at the Last Supper
15. Picture 102. Jesus Prays in Gethsemane
16. Picture 103. Jesus Arrested
17. Picture 104. Jesus Tried Before the High Priest
18. Picture 106. Jesus Tried Before Pilate
19. Picture 107. Jesus Led Out to be Crucified
20. Picture 108. The Crucifixion
- MP3 Audio ZIP (33.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (68.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (11.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2008 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.