Deus Yega Supiwa [Good News] - Nhengatu
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 37846
Language name: Nhengatu
2. Picture 1: In the Beginning
3. Turn Over Signal Example
4. Picture 2: The Word of God
5. Song: My Light
6. Picture 3: Creation
7. Picture 4: Adam and Eve
8. Picture 5: Cain and Abel
9. Picture 6: Noah's Ark
10. Picture 7: The Flood
11. Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac
12. Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God
13. Picture 10: The Ten Commandments
14. Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin
15. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised
16. Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus
17. Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher
18. Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus
19. Picture 16: Jesus Suffers
20. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified
21. Picture 18: The Resurrection
22. Picture 19: Thomas Believes
23. Picture 20: The Ascension
24. Picture 21: The Empty Cross
25. Song: No Other Name
26. Picture 22: The Two Roads
27. Picture 23: God's Children
28. Song: We Are Brothers
29. Picture 24: Born Again
30. Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes
31. Picture 26: Walking in the Light
32. Picture 27: A New Person
33. Picture 28: The Christian Family
34. Walking Happily in the Way
35. Picture 29: Love Your Enemies
36. Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One
37. Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits
38. Picture 32: Temptation
39. Picture 33: If We Sin
40. Picture 34: Sickness
41. Song: Believe and See The Glory of God
42. Picture 35: Death
43. Picture 36: The Body of Christ
44. Picture 37: Meeting for Worship
45. Song: Where All Are Gathered
46. Picture 38: Jesus Will Return
47. Picture 39: Bearing Fruit
48. Picture 40: Witnessing; & Conclusion
- MP3 Audio ZIP (160.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (41.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (322.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (78.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (31.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2008,2009 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.