Good News (Long) - Jawa
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 26310
Language name: Jawa
1. Instrumental ▪ Good News Picture 1-11 ▪ Monggo Pak ▪ Saestu Bingah Nderek Gusti ▪ Slaminya Nderek Gusti
2. Instrumental ▪ Good News Picture 12-23
3. GAMELAN Music ▪ Good News Picture 24: Born Again ▪ Good News Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes ▪ Good News Picture 26: Walking in the Light ▪ Good News Picture 27: A New Person ▪ Good News Picture 28: The Christian Family ▪ Good News Picture 29: Love Your Enemies ▪ Good News Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One ▪ Good News Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits ▪ Good News Picture 32: Temptation ▪ Good News Picture 33: If We Sin ▪ Kulo Nderek Gusti
4. Gamelan Music ▪ Good News Picture 34: Sickness ▪ Good News Picture 35: Death ▪ Good News Picture 36: The Body of Christ ▪ Good News Picture 37: Meeting for Worship ▪ Good News Picture 38: Jesus Will Return ▪ Good News Picture 39: Bearing Fruit ▪ Good News Picture 40: Witnessing ▪ The Water Of Life ▪ Monggo Prokonco ▪ Kulo Niki
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (76.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (20.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (128.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (27.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (10.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1978 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.