Good News Reader - Krahn, Western
Is this recording useful?
Audio or video presentations of Bible stories in summarised or interpreted form.
Program Number: 23090
Language name: Krahn, Western
1. Introduction ▪ The Poor Woman’s Offering Mark 12:41-44
2. A Bent-over Woman Luke 13:10-17
3. Jesus Feeds 4,000 Men Matthew 15:29, 30, 32-39
4. The Greatest Commandment Matthew 22:35-40
5. Jesus Teaches about Love Matthew 5:43-48
6. Jesus Raises a Dead Boy to Life Luke 7:11-17
7. The Unforgiving Servant Matthew 18:21-35
8. The Prodigal Son Luke 15:11-32
9. Jesus Heals Ten Men Luke 17:11-19
10. Jesus Orders a Storm to Stop Luke 8:22-25
11. Turn Tape Over
13. An Angel Visits Mary Luke 1:26-38
14. The Birth of Jesus Luke 2:1, 3-20
15. The Boy Jesus in the Temple Luke 2:41-52
16. John Baptizes Jesus Luke 3:21-22
17. Jesus Loves the Little Children Mark 10:13-16
18. Jesus Heals a Blind Man Mark 8:22-25
19. The Lost Sheep Luke 15:1-7
20. Jesus Walks on Water John 6:16-21
21. Introduction to Good News Reader III
22. Jesus and John the Baptist Matthew 3:1-17 part 1
23. Jesus and John the Baptist Matthew 3:1-17 part 2
24. Jesus Calls Simon, Andrew, James, and John Mark 1:16-20
25. Jesus Heals a Man Who Could Not Walk Mark 2:1-12
26. The Parable of the Sower Luke 8:4-15
27. Jesus Heals a Woman and a Girl part 1 Matthew 9:18-19
28. Jesus Heals a Woman and a Girl part 2 Matthew 9:20-26
29. The Good Samaritan Luke 10:25-37 and Song
30. The Great Supper Luke 14:15-24 part 1
31. The Great Supper Luke 14:15-24 part 2
32. The Pharisee and the Publican Luke 18:9-14
33. The Greedy Rich Man Luke 12:13-21
34. Jesus Heals a Man Who Could Not Walk Luke 5:12-16
35. A Woman Anoints Jesus Matthew 26:6-13
36. The Raising of Lazarus 1 John 11:1-9a
37. The Raising of Lazarus 2 John 11:9b-39a
38. The Raising of Lazarus 3 John 11:39b-45; Conclusion
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (74.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (17.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (178.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (26.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (10MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1990 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.