Good News 1-20 w/ TOK PISIN songs - Namia
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 19790
Language name: Namia
1. Identification ▪ Picture 1: In the Beginning ▪ Tenkyu Na Biknem ▪ Picture 2: The Word of God ▪ Harim Tok Belong God ▪ Picture 3: Creation ▪ Papa God ▪ Picture 4: Adam and Eve ▪ Bikpela Jisas ▪ Picture 5: Cain and Abel ▪ Nogut Nogut ▪ Picture 6: Noah's Ark ▪ Picture 7: The Flood ▪ Jisas Helpim ▪ Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac ▪ God Em I Wok ▪ Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God ▪ Picture 10: The Ten Commandments ▪ Mi Laikin Tumas ▪ Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin ▪ Mi Kam ▪ Kam Klostu
2. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised ▪ Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus ▪ Jisas Laikim Olgeta ▪ Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher ▪ Jisas I Bikpela ▪ Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus ▪ Lukim Jisas ▪ Picture 16: Jesus Suffers ▪ Tinkyu God ▪ Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified ▪ Jisas Hitman ▪ Picture 18: The Resurrection ▪ Jisas I stap Lays ▪ Picture 19: Thomas Believes ▪ En Tru Kraist I Kirap ▪ Picture 20: The Ascension ▪ Sg Mi Yet Mi Rot
Notes about the recording
Includes TOK PISIN songs
- MP3 Audio ZIP (75.7MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (100.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (21.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1977 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.