Good News - Wampar
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 17110
Language name: Wampar
3. Picture 1: In the Beginning
5. Picture 2: The Word of God
7. Picture 3: Creation
9. Picture 4: Adam and Eve
11. Picture 5: Cain and Abel
13. Picture 6: Noah's Ark
14. Picture 7: The Flood
16. Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac
18. Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God
19. Picture 10: The Ten Commandments
21. Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin
26. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised
28. Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus
30. Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher
32. Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus
34. Picture 16: Jesus Suffers
36. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified
38. Picture 18: The Resurrection
39. Picture 19: Thomas Believes
41. Picture 20: The Ascension
45. Picture 21: The Empty Cross
46. Picture 22: The Two Roads
47. Picture 23: God's Children
48. Picture 24: Born Again
49. Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes
50. Picture 26: Walking in the Light ▪ Song: Litimapim Nem
51. Picture 27: A New Person
52. Picture 28: The Christian Family
53. Picture 29: Love Your Enemies
54. Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One
55. Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits
56. Song: Bikpela Jisas
57. Song: Jisas laikim Olgeta
58. Song: Mi Yet Mi Rot
59. Picture 32: Temptation
60. Picture 33: If We Sin
61. Picture 34: Sickness
62. Picture 35: Death
63. Song: Amamas Long Jisas
64. Picture 36: The Body of Christ
65. Picture 37: Meeting for Worship
66. Picture 38: Jesus Will Return
67. Picture 39: Bearing Fruit
68. Picture 40: Witnessing
69. Song: Taim Bilong Pret
70. Song: Yu Kam Long Jisas
- MP3 Audio ZIP (99.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (29.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (190MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (43.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (15.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1979 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.