Latest news about the ministry and resources of the Global Recordings Network from around the world.
Showing items 31 to 60 of 292
- Thailand Studio Equipment - Can you help provide AUD 20,000 to purchase equipment and furnishings for the newly built studio?
- Chucho (GRN Mexico) Recording an Unreached Language - Chucho from GRN Mexico, speaks about the challenges and joys of recording a language for an unreached people group.
- Recordist Training - an ongoing project - Funds are required to cover the cost of running essential recordist training courses. Includes travel, equipment, accommodation.
- Global Recordings Network SA 2017 Summer Report - Tribute to Pieter de Villiers * Story sets for Zambia * Revisit the Kyangonde * Tumi Tiger on duty!
- The Messenger Newsletter - Spring 2017 - News from GRN UK ... Recording in Baltic Romani language ... Photos from Ecuador
- GRN UK Update - Baltic Romani language recording - Sabers, solar panels, flipcharts: equipping the world - upcoming training in Togo
- Tetun Dili in Dungannon, Northern Ireland - Spoken in Timor-Leste, recorded by an Australian, now heard in Northern Island.
- Sabers for Chad: Report on the Project - Amos reporting on taking Sabers to Gabri-Kimré speakers in Chad
- Sabers for Chad: God's hand in Customs - A story from Amos about getting the Sabers through customs.
- Bangladesh Distribution Work - this project now fully funded - From February to April 2017, GRN Bangladesh plan to attend gatherings and revival meetings for distribution work.
- An Exciting Partnership - GRN Philippines partner with others to spread the news of Jesus.
- Recordings are Our Middle Name - GRN's mission is made distinctive with the recordings and recordists.
- Looking to the Future - Changing world, changing methods, same message of salvation for the lost.
- Video: Western Arrarnta Recordings - Simon speaks about the recordings done in Western Arrarnta language.
- New Church from GRN Recordings - Bible students use GRN recordings - and a church is born.
- Western Arrarnta Luke Video - This video launch is the realisation of a dream shared by various missionaries.
- Sabers with Solar Panels, and Flipcharts - for Chad - Sabers loaded with Gabri-Kimré along with solar panels and flipcharts are being taken to Chad.
- GRN Southern Africa - November 2016 - Spring Update - Hambukushu news * Tumi Tiger recording * Milange District, Mozambique * Audio bible for closed country
- What has Tumi Tiger been up to?? - Tumi Tiger now speaks Afrikaans - thanks to a dedicated team of workers.
- Distribution, Recording and Conference Report - October 2016 - The GRN Nigeria team reporting on their distribution and recording activities, and the Million Village Challenge conference
- Inland Africa - GRN Recordings Bear Fruit - A 20 mile round trip - and a family life changed.
- Benin: Taking the Gospel into Unlikely Places - A fetishist funeral and a mosque - God opens the way.
- Togo: Ready, Set, Go! - New recordings, outreach, training! GRN Togo rejoices.
- A Kenyan Church - 300 People in a Small Tin Church, GRN Materials and God's Grace - A Story Seven Years in the Making
- Prison Ministry in Cameroon - GRN Cameroon is now participating in prison ministry
- Sabers for Asia - this project now fully funded - Praise God for the AUD 5000 provided to send 100 Sabers to an Asian nation.
- New Roof For GRN Australia - Do you have the specialist knowledge to assist, or will you contribute financially towards fixing the roof?
- Language Recordings - Asia - Will you contribute towards the AUD 2,000 needed to record one language in Asia?
- Sabers for Nigeria - Praise God for the provision of 100 Sabers for GRN Nigeria
- Vehicle for GRN Nigeria - now fully funded -
Picture: The new van - reliable, safe and fully funded!!!!!