Fulfulde, Central-Eastern Niger language
Language name: Fulfulde, Central-Eastern Niger
ISO Language Code: fuq
GRN Language Number: 9923
Language Scope: ISO Language
Language State: Verified
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music. .
Educational materials for public benefit, such as information about health issues, farming, business, literacy or other education. .
Central-Eastern Niger Fulfulde (ISO Language Name)
- Fulah (Macrolanguage)
- Fulfulde, Central-Eastern Niger (ISO Language)
- Adamawa Fulfulde (ISO Language)
- Fulfulde, Bagirmi (ISO Language)
- Fulfulde, Borgu (ISO Language)
- Fulfulde, Maasina (ISO Language)
- Fulfulde, Nigerian: Bororo (ISO Language)
- Fulfulde, Western Niger (ISO Language)
- Pulaar (ISO Language)
- Pular (ISO Language)
Fulani, Sokoto; Fulani, Wodaabe; Fulbe, Fulani;