Southern Betsimisaraka Malagasy language
Language name: Southern Betsimisaraka Malagasy
ISO Language Code: bzc
GRN Language Number: 22882
Language Scope: ISO Language
Language State: Verified
Audio recordings available in Southern Betsimisaraka Malagasy
We do not currently have any recordings available in this language.
Betsimaraka Antatsimo Malagasy
- Malagasy (Macrolanguage)
- Southern Betsimisaraka Malagasy (ISO Language)
- Malagasy, Antankarana (ISO Language)
- Malagasy, Bara (ISO Language)
- Malagasy, Masikoro (ISO Language)
- Malagasy, Merina (ISO Language)
- Malagasy, Northern Betsimisaraka (ISO Language)
- Malagasy: Sakalava (ISO Language)
- Malagasy, Tanosy (ISO Language)
- Malagasy, Tesaka (ISO Language)
- Malagasy, Tsimihety (ISO Language)
- Tandroy-Mahafaly Malagasy (ISO Language)
Work with GRN on this language
Are you passionate about Jesus and communicating the Christian gospel to those who have never heard the Bible message in their heart language? Are you a mother tongue speaker of this language or do you know someone who is? Would you like to help us by researching or providing information about this language, or help us find someone who can help us translate or record it? Would you like to sponsor recordings in this or any other language? If so, please Contact the GRN Language Hotline.
Note that GRN is a non profit organization, and does not pay for translators or language helpers. All assistance is given voluntarily.