- English teaching & conversation
- Primary teaching
- Medical (doctor, nurse, physio etc.)
- High school/Uni tuition
- Mission exposure
- Children's Bible teaching
- Aid and development
Based at the HELP Children's Home, Sava (30k north of Dhaka) which includes
- 300 bed orphanage
- Primary school
- Medical Centre
- Vocational Training Centre
- Women's micro-credit programme
- Hostels for college/university age students (Dhaka)
Short-term programmes are available from 2 weeks to 3 months. Sometime visas can be extended to 6 months.
Best time of the year is November to February, but other times are possible too.
Individuals and groups (up to 10) with a heart to learn and serve.
Pre-departure and on location orientation is provided in
- Local conditions
- Money matters
Airfares: whatever it is!
Food & utilities: AUS$10/day (cheap!)
Travel and personal exp: up to you!
Ministry kit: AUS$50
Accommodation is provided at no cost.
Contact GRN Australia for more information.