Every Language is the bi-monthly newsletter of GRN Australia. Along with it's sister publication Rejoice! it will keep you up to date with what's happening in GRN. If you would like to receive them by post and/or email each month you can subscribe here.
Read a recent 'Every Language'
Showing items 1 to 30 of 47
- Kumbewaha of Indonesia - People Profile of this group who live near South Sulawesi in central Indonesia
- Gede Distribution Outreach - Kish Haibai, Director of GRN Nigeria, reports on a distribution trip to Gede, Nigeria
- Dillon Family News - The Dillon family have been with GRN since 2013. Read of their recent activities and upcoming changes.
- We give thanks for Alex and Sybil Shaw - Two people serving the Lord and bringing great blessings to many.
- PNG, Michael Ropp, the Asu people - Restarting GRN's work in Papua New Guinea ... Michael Ropp recording the Ju'Hoan language of Namibia ... The Asu of Nigeria
- New format for Every Language newsletter - Changes to Every Language newsletter ... Report: KawaSaka 8 ... GRN Nepal gives thanks ... Pamplona Atta language
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Duplicating and Distributing - Staff from GRN Democratic Republic of Congo use recordings in vernacular and French languages to bring the gospel to the lost.
- Nepal Earthquakes 2015 - The GRN Nepal team are assisting where they can after these earthquakes.
- Believers in Bangladesh - Two accounts from Bangladesh on the high price many people pay to follow Christ and to spread the gospel.
- A Visit to Malawi - Travelling in Malawi - GRN's partnership with Fishers, Trainers and Senders - God using GRN's materials - Mud, glorious mud
- A Visit to Southern Africa - There is a great work to be done in Southern Africa - and great work being done.
- A Visit to Myanmar - GRN Myanmar's staff, the situation for Christians, Al Bik's great work - read about all this and more!
- 2014 Highlights - Looking over events of 2014 and seeing many reasons to rejoice.
- Sabers Spark Interest In Nepal - An interesting Saber rental arrangement in Nepal reaps benefits for all involved. Read how GRN Nepal are encouraging and supporting local evangelists and read testimonies from the field.
- Using 5fish - All phones with internet access can use 5fish. Romans chapter ten tells us that faith comes from hearing, and hearing comes through the word of Christ. 5fish is a new way that people can hear that word.
- Typhoon Haiyan - Philippines - Pastor Frank Caguin reports on the aftermath of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines
- Nigeria - Graydon Coleville reports on his visit to Nigeria.
- Recordist Training Course - James shares the challenges and joys of attending the Recordist Training Course in Sydney, Australia
- New Opportunities - Read about the exciting opportunities for ministry that have opened up through GRN Australia
- Trekabout 2014 Report - Walking, climbing, spreading the Good News in Nepal - read Christine's account of Trekabout 2014
- Motorbike Gospel Team - GRN Thailand - Reaching the unreachable - the unique ministry of GRN Thailand's Motorbike Gospel Team (MGT)
- Philippines GRN Update - Read about GRN Philippines staff and their recent happenings.
- Telling the Story of Jesus in Every Language - No tribe too small, no language too obscure, no village too remote.....so people can hear the gospel in their heart language...
- Bangladesh - In early August a team of three GRN workers set off from Dhaka (the capital of Bangladesh) on a 350km journey.