Every Language is the bi-monthly newsletter of GRN Australia. Along with it's sister publication Rejoice! it will keep you up to date with what's happening in GRN. If you would like to receive them by post and/or email each month you can subscribe here.
Articles from 'Every Language'
Showing items 1 to 30 of 72
- An Exciting Partnership - GRN Philippines partner with others to spread the news of Jesus.
- Recordings are Our Middle Name - GRN's mission is made distinctive with the recordings and recordists.
- Looking to the Future - Changing world, changing methods, same message of salvation for the lost.
- Western Arrarnta Luke Video - This video launch is the realisation of a dream shared by various missionaries.
- Benin: Taking the Gospel into Unlikely Places - A fetishist funeral and a mosque - God opens the way.
- Bikes for Thailand - Delegates at ReachOut 2016 in Katoomba, Australia help the Motorbike Gospel Team spread the gospel in Thailand.
- A Call To Mission - ReachOut conference provides an opportunity for mission organisations to promote themselves and encourage people in to mission.
- Our International Leadership Team - A team of 6, dedicated to seeking God's guidance for GRN's future and to steering GRN in the present.
- Recording HIS-tory - GRN recordists face immense challenges as they follow Christ's call to the ends of the earth.
- A Call to Prayer - Prayer is a vital way to partner with GRN to bring the gospel to many.
- Hope in a European Refugee Camp - Refugees and migrants: GRN can bring God's word to them.
- Myanmar - Changing of the Guard - David and Naing Oo are the future of GRN Myanmar as Al Bik heads for retirement
- When God says 'yes', nobody can say 'no' - A report from the Director about the activities of GRN Nigeria
- Pray for GRN Rebuild: India - Much prayer is needed for the rebuilding of GRN's work in India
- Trekabout 2016 Report - A life changing journey for the team members and people in Nepal.
- In Partnership with OM - Thank God for Operation Mobilisation partnering with GRN
- Working at GRN - Not just a pretty face and a pair of thongs - Noel Bachelor: GRN Australia's Global Studio Co-ordinator
- God Given Opportunities - There are many God given opportunities to show God's love to others.
- Andy Chapman - Musicianary - Musicianary Andy Chapman testifies to the role GRN recordings play in breaking thorugh barriers of illiteracy.
- Recording Genesis in the Ju'Hoan language - The first Biblical content in this Namibian language!
- The Asu of Nigeria - Pray for GRN Nigeria to produce Christian resources for The Asu
- The Perils of Travelling - Travelling is not always safe and easy as we go about our everyday life.
- Working at GRN - The challenges and variety of life in GRN: Meet Darren Cooper - Production Manager.
- Did you say 'Orality'? - What is 'orality' and how does it apply to the work of GRN?