Every Language is the bi-monthly newsletter of GRN Australia. Along with it's sister publication Rejoice! it will keep you up to date with what's happening in GRN. If you would like to receive them by post and/or email each month you can subscribe here.
Read a recent 'Every Language'
Showing items 1 to 30 of 39
- A Visit to Malawi - Travelling in Malawi - GRN's partnership with Fishers, Trainers and Senders - God using GRN's materials - Mud, glorious mud
- A Visit to Southern Africa - There is a great work to be done in Southern Africa - and great work being done.
- A Visit to Myanmar - GRN Myanmar's staff, the situation for Christians, Al Bik's great work - read about all this and more!
- 2014 Highlights - Looking over events of 2014 and seeing many reasons to rejoice.
- Sabers Spark Interest In Nepal - An interesting Saber rental arrangement in Nepal reaps benefits for all involved. Read how GRN Nepal are encouraging and supporting local evangelists and read testimonies from the field.
- Using 5fish - All phones with internet access can use 5fish. Romans chapter ten tells us that faith comes from hearing, and hearing comes through the word of Christ. 5fish is a new way that people can hear that word.
- Typhoon Haiyan - Philippines - Pastor Frank Caguin reports on the aftermath of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines
- Nigeria - Graydon Coleville reports on his visit to Nigeria.
- Recordist Training Course - James shares the challenges and joys of attending the Recordist Training Course in Sydney, Australia
- New Opportunities - Read about the exciting opportunities for ministry that have opened up through GRN Australia
- Trekabout 2014 Report - Walking, climbing, spreading the Good News in Nepal - read Christine's account of Trekabout 2014
- Motorbike Gospel Team - GRN Thailand - Reaching the unreachable - the unique ministry of GRN Thailand's Motorbike Gospel Team (MGT)
- Introducing - New Staff, Visitors, Trainees - New staff, a Recordings Training Course, GRN visitors from other bases - read all about these people...
- Philippines GRN Update - Read about GRN Philippines staff and their recent happenings.
- Telling the Story of Jesus in Every Language - No tribe too small, no language too obscure, no village too remote.....so people can hear the gospel in their heart language...
- Bangladesh - In early August a team of three GRN workers set off from Dhaka (the capital of Bangladesh) on a 350km journey.
- The Valmiki of India - The one hundred thousand Valmiki speakers in India will now have a chance to hear the gospel in their own heart language!
- The Perils of Recording in Nigeria - Being accused of being a terrorist, encountering dangerous wildlife, enduring inconvenient mechanical failure - Nigeria presents a challenge to our recording team.
- The Bariai of PNG, the Saber, and a Question - Read about the Bariai people of West New Britain Province in PNG and how GRN's Saber players are used in the field.
- Celebrating 60 Years of God's Faithfulness - On the 25th of May 2013 GRN Australia celebrated 60 years of ministry.
- A Global Challenge - How do we help national churches in developing countries to catch the vision of GRN, and to support the ministry through their own resources? A Pacific Island local GRN team spoke to us of this challenge.
- Partnership in Action - With the help of funds provided through the Bible Society, GRN Nepal has been able to make new recordings, print picture books and do a huge amount of distribution through local ministry partners in Nepal.
- Recordist Training - Our goal is to tell the story of Jesus in every language. It is the recordist who captures the story and puts it into a form that the speakers of that particular language can relate to and understand.
- Prospect Building Dedication - After two years of planning, red tape and building plus years more of thinking, planning, praying and seeking counsel we have finally moved and the project is finished. Praise the Lord!!!