Every Language is the bi-monthly newsletter of GRN Australia. Along with it's sister publication Rejoice! it will keep you up to date with what's happening in GRN. If you would like to receive them by post and/or email each month you can subscribe here.
Read a recent 'Every Language'
Showing items 1 to 30 of 63
- Myanmar - Changing of the Guard - David and Naing Oo are the future of GRN Myanmar as Al Bik heads for retirement
- When God says 'yes', nobody can say 'no' - A report from the Director about the activities of GRN Nigeria
- Pray for GRN Rebuild: India - Much prayer is needed for the rebuilding of GRN's work in India
- GRN Philippines Building Fund Update - Health, grief, rejoicing, reporting - Christine's visit to GRN Philippines in March
- Trekabout 2016 Report - A life changing journey for the team members and people in Nepal.
- In Partnership with OM - Thank God for Operation Mobilisation partnering with GRN
- Working at GRN - Not just a pretty face and a pair of thongs - Noel Bachelor: GRN Australia's Global Studio Co-ordinator
- God Given Opportunities - There are many God given opportunities to show God's love to others.
- Solar Panels - Thank you from Pakistan - Having electricity all day is a huge blessing to our Pakistan staff
- Andy Chapman - Musicianary - Musicianary Andy Chapman testifies to the role GRN recordings play in breaking thorugh barriers of illiteracy.
- Recording Genesis in the Ju'Hoan language - The first Biblical content in this Namibian language!
- The Asu of Nigeria - Pray for GRN Nigeria to produce Christian resources for The Asu
- The Perils of Travelling - Travelling is not always safe and easy as we go about our everyday life.
- Working at GRN - The challenges and variety of life in GRN: Meet Darren Cooper - Production Manager.
- Did you say 'Orality'? - What is 'orality' and how does it apply to the work of GRN?
- Kibet of Chad - People profile of these oral communicators. The Kibet's only known Christian resources were recorded in the 1960s.
- The Challenge Before Us - Please pray with us regarding the challenges facing GRN in 2016.
- Kumbewaha of Indonesia - People Profile of this group who live near South Sulawesi in central Indonesia
- Gede Distribution Outreach - Kish Haibai, Director of GRN Nigeria, reports on a distribution trip to Gede, Nigeria
- Dillon Family News - The Dillon family have been with GRN since 2013. Read of their recent activities and upcoming changes.
- We give thanks for Alex and Sybil Shaw - Two people serving the Lord and bringing great blessings to many.
- New format for Every Language newsletter - Changes to Every Language newsletter ... Report: KawaSaka 8 ... GRN Nepal gives thanks ... Pamplona Atta language
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Duplicating and Distributing - Staff from GRN Democratic Republic of Congo use recordings in vernacular and French languages to bring the gospel to the lost.
- Nepal Earthquakes 2015 - The GRN Nepal team are assisting where they can after these earthquakes.