هذه الصفحة غير متوفرة حاليا باللغة الانجليزية.
If you would like to help translate this site please click here.
Dr Leoni Bouwer, SIL Associate and coordinator of several translation teams. (pictured above)
In Madagascar 80% of the population is animist, practising witchcraft and ancestral worship. 44.6% of the traditional Christians believe in ancestral worship. Only 7% of the population are evangelical Christians. (Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.") Where God's Word and God's Knowledge is absent, people suffer - also in Madagascar.
Therefore GRN joined forces with the translation teams of Dr Leoni Bouwer to help teach Malagasy people the Message of the Word of God.
- We supply the team with GRN evangelistic tools for the church leadership to start with.
- We network with them in order to get these materials translated, especially in the speech forms in the lower regions - not around the plateau near the capital city.
You can be a part of this great effort by adopting a church through your sponsorship of one set of audio-visual teaching materials to use in their cell group meetings, Sunday school and worship services.
One set of materials costs R924.00 or $92(US) includes:
- 1 x AudiBible player - R240
- 1 x 8 Flipchart (A3) picture books - R504
- 1 x Good News Backpack (protection for flipchart books) - R180
For more information contact GRN
You can donate by clicking here, designating your gift "Madagascar Church Support".